PO BOX 537
Calvert, TX 77837-0537
United States of America
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
ShoWorks fair management software handles exhibitors, entries, premiums, and auction record keeping. Integrates with the Internet for On-line entries for web fair management, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Quicken.
What does ShoWorks do?
* Save time managing exhibitors and their entries.
* Track premium payouts and auction billing without error.
* Print judging sheets, summaries, reports, press releases, entry tags, sale sheets, invoices, 1099s.
* Create neatly formatted custom reports in seconds.
* Share data easily across multiple computers with or without a network.
* Reduce costs and errors with integrated online entries.
* And more!
computer auction software for county fairs using ShoWorks for fair management of youth shows, arts & crafts, livestock entries, exhibitors and any exhibition. Works on any Windows platform. 4-H Youth, FFA and open show fair management. County fairs, state fairs and local fair computer software. What's New in 2009
The new ShoWorks Apeiron 2009 is the largest and most significant upgrade since our beginnings in 1996. Almost 1,000 enhancements makes the new version easier to use, faster and more flexible than ever before!
What is ShoWorks?
ShoWorks is a fair management computer program for the desktop as well as online entries with exciting timesaving features and full integration with the Internet, Microsoft Office Access® and QuickBooks™ which make ShoWorks a must-have for efficiency-minded fairs.